ESP Well Monitoring & Optimization
Electrical Sumbersible Pumps are the common and very popular means of artificial lift production in Oil & Gas Market.
These pumps are at subsurface level and need to be monitored remotely to see the health of the pump.
In addition it is very useful for reservoir engineers and production engineers to see the downhole pressure and temperature parameters.
vMonitor offers an integrated and cost-effective solution for real-time monitoring & control of these ESP wells.
These solutions can be within the customer's IT intra-net infrastructure or available over internet using 3rd party data web-hosting.
• Data connectivity from remote wells to different field offices and main office
• System integration at field level with different 3rd party hardware (DHG, ESP Controller, etc)
• Different security and User access levels to monitor and control these pumps & overall field production.
• Analysis of the pump and downhole data in a real-time manner.
• Abnormal pump operation and predicting maintenance of the ESP pump.